Product Specialist (Part-Time)
We are seeking a Product Specialist who will support the team in conducting business development, market research, analysis, product development and presentations, and other duties as assigned related to cyber risk education for senior executive and board of director-level audiences. The Product Specialist will also perform strategic research and analysis in direct support of the team’s clients and provide information for use in a variety of deliverables tailored to various types of businesses and industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with cybersecurity-related terms and concepts
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of c-suite positions, the board of directors and its various committees
- Research, prioritize, and pursue potential sales leads and partnership opportunities
- Research and evaluate competitors and their offerings and articulate findings to justify certain business decisions and sales opportunities
- Create and deliver presentations in support of business development and sales efforts
- Create graphical and narrative content for client–ready deliverables
- Work with a small group to quickly deliver results
- Ability to structure and organize research information and data in a way that allows the user to draw realistic and timely conclusions
- Demonstrated business awareness and ability to work with both numbers and people
- Ability to produce deliverables in a short time frame using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, & Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytic and organizational skills
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
CyberVista is a cybersecurity training and education startup and newest of Graham Holdings Company’s (formerly the Washington Post Company) family of companies. We are looking for curious and passionate team members who can think strategically and execute tactically.
CyberVista is a cybersecurity training and workforce development company whose mission is to create a cyber-ready workforce through personalized training programs that provide organizations with the people, knowledge and skills required to defend their most critical assets.
With parent Graham Holdings Company and sister company Kaplan, Inc.’s innovative education technologies and personalized approach to learning, CyberVista offers a new vision for board, executive, and workforce cybersecurity education.
Please use the form below or send an email to email@example.com including your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.