Terms and Conditions
Payment Policy: Payments must be paid in full before the start of course. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, corporate direct payments, and company purchase orders.
Regulations and Legal Compliance
Copyright Infringement: All CyberVista courses are copyrighted. Any unauthorized duplication is not allowed.
CyberVista does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status or any other category protected under applicable law in the administration of its educational or employment policies.
Certification Training Program
Certification Program Readiness Guarantee
The Readiness Guarantee allows for a free course re-take if life gets in the way. If you don’t feel ready to take the exam or if you do not pass your exam, then you may re-take the course.
1. After completing your course, email us at email@example.com if you are not ready to take the exam or if you have taken the exam and have not passed. We’ll register you for the next available course (one-time) at no charge to you.
2. In order to qualify, you must contact us within 3 months of the end of your original course and you must select a start date within 12 months of your original purchase date.
Certification Program Cancellation Policy:
Please note sessions are defined as the occurrence of a live online classroom session, usage of online resources including the diagnostic, or proctored exams.
• Cancellation before any session, 100% fees are refunded (less shipping & handling fee).
• Cancellation before two sessions, 75% fees are refunded (less shipping & handling fee).
• Cancellation before three sessions, 50% fees are refunded (less shipping & handling fee).
• Cancellation after third session, there will be no refund.
• A refund will be processed after all student materials are returned to CyberVista.
Course Fees: Course Fees cover all applicable course materials and course software.
Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling fee is $50.
Certification Program License Agreement for Live Online: Payment of the applicable Course Fees assigns you a personal nonexclusive, nontransferable license to attend one Live Online course. Transferring or sharing your license with anyone else is a violation of the licensing agreement and is subject to legal action.
Certification Program System Availability
System will be available 24/7/365 except during scheduled maintenance periods.
Board and Executive Program
Board and Executive Program Cancellation and Transfer Policy
If your plans change 30 or more days prior to your scheduled event, we will work with you to find an alternate date or change the name of the participant so someone may attend in your place. Each canceled registration will be assessed a $500 cancellation fee. Cancellations must be received in writing no fewer than 30 calendar days before your event start date in order to qualify for a partial refund. If written notice is given within 29 calendar days of the event start date, you will forfeit the entire program fee unless it is transferred to another program or person. Application for transfer credit must be received within 30 calendar days of the date on which we receive written notice of cancellation. Transferred credit (less the $500 cancellation fee) will apply only to programs that occur within 12 months of a cancellation. Please submit all cancellations and transfer requests via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.