Online Training Course
- 1.1 Compare and contrast different types of social engineering techniques.
- 1.2. Given a scenario, analyze potential indicators to determine the type of attack.
- 1.3 Given a scenario, analyze potential indicators associated with application attacks.
- 1.4 Given a scenario, analyze potential indicators associated with network attacks.
- 1.5 Explain different threat actors, vectors, and intelligence sources.
- 1.6 Explain the security concerns associated with various types of vulnerabilities.
- 1.7 Summarize the techniques used in security assessments.
- 1.8 Explain the techniques used in penetration testing.
- 2.1 Explain the importance of security concepts in an enterprise environment.
- 2.2 Summarize virtualization and cloud computing concepts.
- 2.3 Summarize secure application development, deployment, and automation concepts.
- 2.4 Summarize authentication and authorization design concepts.
- 2.5 Given a scenario, implement cybersecurity resilience.
- 2.6 Explain the security implications of embedded and specialized systems.
- 2.7 Explain the importance of physical security controls.
- 2.8 Summarize the basics of cryptographic concepts
- 3.1 Given a scenario, implement secure protocols.
- 3.2 Given a scenario, implement host or application security solutions.
- 3.3 Given a scenario, implement secure network designs.
- 3.4 Given a scenario, install and configure wireless security settings.
- 3.5 Given a scenario, implement secure mobile solutions.
- 3.6 Given a scenario, apply cybersecurity solutions to the cloud.
- 3.7 Given a scenario, implement identity and account management controls.
- 3.8 Given a scenario, implement authentication and authorization solutions.
- 3.9 Given a scenario, implement public key infrastructure.
- 4.1 Given a scenario, use the appropriate tool to assess organizational security.
- 4.2 Summarize the importance of policies, processes, and procedures for incident response.
- 4.3 Given an incident, utilize appropriate data sources to support an investigation.
- 4.4 Given an incident, apply mitigation techniques or controls to secure an environment.
- 4.5 Explain the key aspects of digital forensics.
- 5.1 Compare and contrast various types of controls.
- 5.2 Explain the importance of applicable regulations, standards, or frameworks that impact organizational security posture.
- 5.3 Explain the importance of policies to organizational security.
- 5.4 Summarize risk management processes and concepts.
- 5.5 Explain privacy and sensitive data concepts in relation to security.
Looking to train a team?
Get your team certified more effectively than ever before. Request more information on training options for your entire cybersecurity team. Private classes are available.