FREE TRIAL OFFER
Critical Knowledge for Enterprise
CyberVista is now offering 14 days free access to our role based cybersecurity solutions. Whether applied to cyber-enabled roles or entry level cybersecurity professionals, Critical Knowledge is designed to increase fundamental cybersecurity skills within medium to large enterprise organizations.
For additional information, please review the information below or download the PDF offer sheet.
Critical Knowledge Diagnostic exam
- An engaging one-hour assessment of 36 questions designed to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Aggregate summary reporting is provided to provide insights across your team’s benchmark performance.
14 Days Access to a Critical Knowledge Training Module
- Access to any one of seven (7) training modules designed to provide increased knowledge, skills, and abilities across all areas of cybersecurity.
- Practical lab environments specific to your unit selection–including challenges from Point3 and the ESCALATE platform–are included.
- Up-to-the-minute performance reporting for each individual participant.
Critical Knowledge is designed to suit the needs of organizations of all sizes and across all industries, particularly those that own, manage, and utilize sensitive data (like customer data or intellectual property) in need of protecting. Critical Knowledge provides fundamental knowledge and skills training across all areas of cybersecurity and is mapped directly to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NCWF). Best served in cohort deployments, Critical Knowledge is already being used by large enterprises and government agencies to upskill cybersecurity and cyber-enabled practitioners across the United States.
The trial is flexible to accommodate a range of team members depending on your unique needs. Please share your goals and interest with a CyberVista team member so that we can work to provide you with an experience applicable and useful in your situation.
First, a CyberVista team member will reach out to you to schedule a kick-off to better understand your access and determine the participation level of your team members. You can review the full process here.
Request Free 14 Day Trial
A better baseline.
Organizations who leverage the capabilities of the 100% online Critical Knowledge solution are better equipped to hire, retain, cross-skill, and upskill cybersecurity and cyber-enabled employees in ways that can’t be achieved by other measures.
NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
01. Network Fundamentals
Learners will understand how a network functions and its potential vulnerabilities.
- Networking and Computing Principles
- Network Architecture
- Network Media
- Wireless Protocols and Standards
- Networking Models
- Addressing, Protocols, and Packets